Lake County, IL, Contents Cleaning and Restoration
Paul Davis can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem insurmountable when you realize how many things there are to consider. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that dear possessions that were once immediately rejected may now be just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean and return an emergency supply of clothing for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping prized possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were discarded in the past. We will work hard to save these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.