Contents Cleaning Service in Lake County, IL
Paul Davis Restoration of Lake County can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to think about as you take on the healing process. One is the possessions of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important items that were at one point immediately considered ruined are very possibly just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, jewelry, china
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Appliances, electronics, TVs
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working with you to identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these possessions to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned belongings promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of Lake County can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Choose Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging irreplaceable items and cherished memories. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. We will work tirelessly to save these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.