Lake County Paul Davis Commercial Restoration
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in recovery for your company and stop operations for months after. Heat and flames can scorch a building, but other damage caused by smoke and soot may linger long after the fire has died. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances may stay in the air for years if neglected and harm your business’ brand
Experiencing a fire is devastating and Paul Davis understands that your cherished company and livelihood are at risk. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are only a portion of the things our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Throughout the Lake County region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bounce back from fires of all sizes.
Trust the Best
- Assistance comes quickly and is ready any time
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Ash and debris removed without harming the environment
- Cleaning, smoky smell neutralization and air purification
- Commercial contents sanitation – no matter what your company does, we can restore harmed goods inside
- Water removal – industrial grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding – when a significant portion of your business was destroyed, we can restore it
- Defenses against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Contact Paul Davis Now
We will get your business back to normal faster. Our training, sanitation techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the task correctly the first time. Damaged inventory or furniture is usually simple to restore for our experts and their tools. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
If your company has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Paul Davis. Our Lake County franchise will be there to help.