Paul Davis Restoration of Lake County is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to residential, commercial and institutional structures from storm, water, mold, fire or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of the very first networks to work with the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring damage to property
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in scientific methods and technology
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
Our heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and terrific customer service. Our franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the Country, having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home is damaged by water, fire, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!